Hair Transplant Finance Options
Here at the Hair Transplant Leicester Clinic, we champion consumers in their quest to eliminate hair loss problems from their lives and get the confidence back that they may have lost by providing quality hair transplant procedures. Our aim is providing the best quality procedure at a clinic location that suits you at a competitive price, ensuring natural looking results.
We have finance options available for you to take advantage of in order to spread the payments over a longer amount of time to make it easier to pay off.
What finance packages are available?
There are 2 main finance options available depending on the procedure. These are:
- Hair/Beard/Eyebrow Transplant Finance. A £1,000 deposit is paid. The remaining amount is spread over 12 months interest free finance.
- PRP finance. This can be taken through PayPal on a “Pay in 3” basis. This is simply a 3 payment option.
As you can see, the best way to pay for your treatment is to book your Free Consultation. If you choose to go ahead with the procedure, you may then request a finance package which will then enable you to spread your payments over the chosen amount of months at a set price per month.
A Payment Plan Example
The figures to be discussed are based on a previous client. For data protection and client confidentiality, we are omitting their details.
- Client books through the Hair Transplant Leicester Clinic.
- Client attends a free consultation, gets assessed, discusses treatment and receives their tailored quote according to their individual needs.
- Client agrees on the price and then asks about finance. The Clinic discusses our various finance options available and agrees on the best finance option for them.
Alternative Payment Options
Occasionally some clients do not qualify for the finance option which means that the full payment has to be made upfront. If you do not have the full amount, there is an alternative way to pay using your personal credit finance option. What this means is:
- Apply for an interest free credit card on purchases.
- Make payment with your interest free credit card.
- Pay a monthly amount that will clear off the balance before interest is due to kick in.
If you have a £5,000 payment to make in order to get the procedure, you can pay £1,000 from the savings/account you have and then put the remaining £4,000 on your interest free credit card. Usually these types of cards have an interest free duration of around 18-24 months. This means that you pay £222 per month for 18 months to the credit card company to clear off the balance without accruing any interest.